Allure Report Documentation
Welcome to Allure Report Documentation!
Here, you’ll find everything you need to create, customize, and understand your test reports with Allure. Get started on making your testing communication clearer and more impactful.
🎉 Happy testing with Allure! 🎉
How to Proceed
Open the demo report to see what an Allure Report looks like.
Learn more about report structure and features.
Integrate your favorite testing framework with Allure:
If you can't find what you're searching for in our documentation, we invite you to request new articles or upvote existing requests in our GitHub Discussions. Your input helps us prioritize and tailor our documentation to your needs. Join the conversation!
The best way to get help is to use our community forum:
- 📢 Announcements — Share important updates, releases, and announcements related to the Allure Framework. Stay up to date with the latest news and developments.
- 🪲 Bug Reports — Report any bugs, issues, or unexpected behavior you encounter while using the Allure Framework. Help identify and resolve problems for a smoother user experience.
- 📚 Documentation — Discuss topics related to the Allure Framework's documentation, such as clarifications, suggestions for improvements, or contributions to the documentation.
- 💬 General Discussion — Engage in casual conversations, share interesting insights, or discuss topics related to the Allure Framework that don't fit into other specific categories.
- 💡 Ideas & Feedback category — Share your ideas, suggestions, and feedback on improving the Allure Framework. Engage in discussions about new features, enhancements, or any other improvements you'd like to see.
- ❓ Questions & Support — Ask questions about using or troubleshooting the Allure Framework. Seek support from the community or provide assistance to fellow users facing challenges.
- 🌟 Showcase & Success Stories — Share your success stories, projects, or experiences with the Allure Framework. Inspire others and celebrate the achievements of the community.
- 💚 TestOps — This section is a dedicated thread for Allure TestOps, an all-in-one Quality Management Platform built over the Allure Report by the Qameta Software team. Read more: https://qameta.io
The Allure reference guide is available as HTML documents. The latest copy is available at https://allurereport.org/docs/
Copies of this document may be made for your use and for distribution to others, provided that you do not charge any fee for such copies and further provided that each copy contains this Copyright Notice, whether distributed in print or electronically.